Alterra Answer Bot
Convert static FAQ to a question-answering bot.
Add Alterra chat widget to your website – similar to the one in the lower right corner here. The bot will engage visitors and help to convert more of them to customers.
Connect Alterra Answer Bot to your Zendesk Support account and automatically resolve up to 20% of support tickets, 24/7.Learn more
Alterra Answer Bot integrates seamlessly with Drift and takes care of answering routine questions, 24/7, so your sales team can focus on selling.Learn more
The bot engages your customers wherever they are, be it your Facebook Page, Facebook Messenger or Customer Chat plugin on your website.Learn more
Increase engagement with broadcasts and predefined conversation flows handled by ManyChat - accelerate conversions with instant answers powered by Alterra.Learn more
The Chatfuel integration lets you use broadcasts and quick-reply buttons to proactively lead users through your marketing funnel.Learn more
Get information from your team’s knowledge base right in Slack. Just ask the bot.Learn more
Deflect up to 20% of tickets by providing rapid resolutions to support requests the moment the user hits the ‘submit’ button in your support form.Learn more
Increase self-service resolution rate with state of the art AI – driven search for your help center that enables users to search by meaning rather than keywords.Learn more
Forward your incoming support email to the bot. If it finds the answer in your knowledge base it will instantly send it back to the user. Issue resolved!
Answer Bot also integrates with Intercom and Telegram, as well as Bright Pattern contact center software and Chatbox messaging suite. (Unlike Drift, Answer Bot is not fully integrated with Intercom. However, there is “light” Intercom integration whereby the bot can hand over the conversation to the live agent.) Other live chat, support, help desk, CRM or contact center solutions can be connected to the Answer Bot via our FAQ API.
- Ask questions using natural language
- Search by meaning, not just by keywords
- Deep Learning inside – no coding required
- The artificial neural network enables the bot to learn from conversations between humans
- With up to 90% precision, it is the most accurate answer bot in the industry
- Humans can train the neural network to make it even more accurate
- Bot answers frequently asked questions
- Can escalate complex cases to humans and efficiently route them to the right agents
- Can be integrated with chat apps, contact center solutions, and CRMs
For the system to work, you need to upload a training corpus.
The training corpus should consist of:
1. The FAQ file – the set of canonical question-answer pairs
2. Historic user queries with the correct answers assigned to them
You can upload your FAQ file and query log to the system via FAQ Editor.
(Alternatively, you can do it programmatically, via FAQ API.)
More about Alterra FAQ Editor
How it works:
- Add two lines of JS code to the page that hosts the "Contact support" web form
- Users type questions into the form
- Our JS intercepts them and sends them to the Alterra Answer Bot
- Our Bot searches your FAQ
- The search results are displayed in a pop-up, along with two buttons: “My problem is solved” and “I still need help”
- If the user clicks on "Solved", the issue is resolved
- If the user clicks "I still need help", a ticket is created and sent to live support
- You can see how many of these requests were resolved in the Analytics tab of the FAQ Editor
Search FAQ, help, knowledge base – by meaning, not keywords
You can use Alterra Answer Bot as a search engine, with a traditional search user interface by adding a search box to your FAQ, help or knowledge base pages.
Users type in their queries and the bot finds the answers and displays them on classic search engine results pages (SERPs).
100% self-service, no live agents need to be involved.
However, Alterra Answer Bot is a search engine on steroids. It is powered by artificial neural networks and can search by meaning, not just keywords.
Thanks to it, it has precision of up to 90%, whereas traditional Google-like keywords-based FAQ search solutions are accurate only 25% to 50% of the time.