Alterra Answer Bot
Convert static FAQ to a question-answering bot.
Deploy a chat widget on your website just like the widget in the lower right corner here
Begin a conversation on your website and continue the discussion in Facebook Messenger
Intercept incoming support requests and have the bot instantly resolve them by finding answers in your FAQs and knowledge base
AI – driven search for FAQs and knowledge bases which enables users to search by meaning rather than keywords
Virtual sales development reps that help to qualify and capture leads, 24/7. Drift plugin, available at the official Drift Appstore.
Just say “Operator!” to transfer the conversation to your live agents in Intercom
Virtual AI agents that work right alongside your Zendesk support team
Answer Bot currently integrates with Bright Pattern contact center software and Chatbox messaging suite. It can also be integrated with other chat apps, messengers, email, SMS, and mobile apps.
- Ask questions using natural language
- Search by meaning, not just by keywords
- Deep Learning inside – no coding required
- The artificial neural network enables the bot to learn from conversations between humans
- With up to 90% precision, it is the most accurate answer bot in the industry
- Humans can train the neural network to make it even more accurate
- Bot answers frequently asked questions
- Can escalate complex cases to humans and efficiently route them to the right agents
- Can be integrated with chat apps, contact center solutions, and CRMs
For the system to work, you need to upload a training corpus.
The training corpus should consist of:
1. The FAQ file – the set of canonical question-answer pairs
2. Historic user queries with the correct answers assigned to them
You can upload your FAQ file and query log to the system via FAQ Editor.
(Alternatively, you can do it programmatically, via FAQ API.)
More about Alterra FAQ Editor
Begin conversation on your website, continue in Facebook Messenger
With this plugin, provided by Facebook, your customers can switch between your website and Messenger without losing the conversation’s history and context. And you can follow up with them days and weeks after they left your website.
The plugin, as provided by Facebook, requires your live reps to chat with customers (similar to Intercom, Drift, etc.).
Alterra gives you a virtual rep, a bot, to answer frequently asked questions. Your live reps may still handle more complex cases and/or close deals.
This bot can also operate outside of your website, inside Facebook Messenger. That is, as an added bonus, you also get a Messenger bot.
To activate your Facebook chat plugin and Messenger bot you have to link your Facebook Page to our system. You can do it via FAQ Editor.
No Facebook approval is required – our bot is already cleared by Facebook.
How it works:
- Add two lines of JS code to the page that hosts the "Contact support" web form
- Users type questions into the form
- Our JS intercepts them and sends them to the Alterra Answer Bot
- Our Bot searches your FAQ
- The search results are displayed in a pop-up, along with two buttons: “My problem is solved” and “I still need help”
- If the user clicks on "Solved", the issue is resolved
- If the user clicks "I still need help", a ticket is created and sent to live support
- You can see how many of these requests were resolved in the Analytics tab of the FAQ Editor
Search FAQ, help, knowledge base – by meaning, not keywords
You can use Alterra Answer Bot as a search engine, with a traditional search user interface by adding a search box to your FAQ, help or knowledge base pages.
Users type in their queries and the bot finds the answers and displays them on classic search engine results pages (SERPs).
100% self-service, no live agents need to be involved.
However, Alterra Answer Bot is a search engine on steroids. It is powered by artificial neural networks and can search by meaning, not just keywords.
Thanks to it, it has precision of up to 90%, whereas traditional Google-like keywords-based FAQ search solutions are accurate only 25% to 50% of the time.